E-Z top Houston Texas | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

E-Z top Houston Texas

• Thread starter Thread starter whvt01
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I purchased a TOP/CAP EX LIFT from James Motor Sport of Valencia CA. about 3 months ago for my new "Baby Bird" Bruce had both hand crank and auto lift styles. I installed mine with much care(hand) and have not taken top off as of now. Here goes #s

TOP/CAP EZ LIFT
% BRUCE MC MORRIS
# 1-800-460-2853
FAX 661-294-3933

PS. I called Bruce 3 or 4 times prior to ordering and he always returned my call and answered my questions. See no reason why lift will not work soon as I want to.
Thanks
Dennis

Thanks for the Link -- Haven't heard of Top Cap.
Will Check it out.

I did email IMC hoist company but they couldn't say
if the system was designed for my garage ceiling.

Its the silent floor system and it appears they have
to be attached a certain way. That Houston company
specifically address this contruction with a special
bracket.

Forgot to tell ya,
I ordered a picture book prior to ordering and it was a great help. Also my total cost for the topcap lift was Approx$310.00 inc shipping.
Now for installation, wife , I & daughter looked & looked to figure out instructions---- and daughter is a school teacher math, 6th, well our problem was to see where all the belts went. Looks like a part of a kinky SEX machine if you ask me. After an hour of fun it worked.
Best Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back