Bath Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

02TBird,
http://www.303products.com/reseller_search.php
This is a link to a page where you can search for retailers in your area. Make sure you call any listed stores before you show up, however, as the list is not entirely accurate. It seems that there are a lot of RV/boating stores that carry this product.

------------------
Red/Red Premium 02 Bird w/full accent
2001 Ford Cobra
1997 Chevy Blazer (for the dogs)

RTBRD,

On which parts do you use the 303 Protectant? Maily curious if it's also good for the leather or not...

------------------
Red/Red Premium 02 Bird w/full accent
2001 Ford Cobra
1997 Chevy Blazer (for the dogs)

Eeyore,

I've used the 303 on my leather specifically for the UV protectant. I also use the Spinneybeck leather products that Z3Solutions offers. Quite good stuff! I even used the 303 on the plastic light lenses as suggested by the manufacturer to keep them good as new too. I guess the only places I didn't use the 303 is on painted surfaces or fabric (headliner). You also want to use it on all the weatherstripping to keep them protected as well.

Good luck.

KB

I use only Zaino products on the outside...use 303 protectant on the soft top.

I've also found a little trick that makes drying a cinch...I use our leaf blower to blow-dry the car and then towel dry it with a white towel. The blow-drying gets all the water out from the hard-to-get places that would later 'drip.'

I only wash it about every 2-3 weeks...use California duster and dry-cloth cleaner in between times.

BTW...please keep us in your thoughts here in Arizona...the fires are horrific!

Eeyore;

You might not want to put anything on the leather that's not specifically made for leather. Since it's a natural product and needs to breathe I'm not sure if the 303 would allow that process to continue. I'm not an expert but I think I read a post here where someone advised against using anything on the leather. Go to one of the care care sites for more info.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

On this thread I made an off-the-cuff joke in which I referred to the Arizona fires. My apologies to JimBob and our fellow birders in AZ. I wish you lots of rain and safe Tbirding when the skys clear.

Thaser...

No offense taken, as I knew your comment was made with a good heart. Life's just too short!

Thanks for being sensitive...when so many people are being displaced and historic sites are being burned to the ground because of the fires, it's nice to know fellow Bird owners are concerned!

Thanks, again, for the follow up...Safe driving...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back