2005 won't start, only 16K miles, what do I do next

Bruce you are exactly right. 2 pumps. The one behind the drivers seat kind of is the overflow pump. It keeps the right side of the saddle full. The main pump which is the problem is on the right side behind the passenger. The tool required is to remove the jar lid cover that houses the pump. There is only about a 1/4 inch of room to work with. I wasn't very happy but in the long run I saved over 2K. I will send you the pump removal video. Phil

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

HI,

I lived in OC for 14 years and just moved to arizona thank god but there is an independent a/c guy up off the 405 just before the 22 split in westminster its in a commercial area right against the 405, trying to find the name on google maps for you right now. Nope cannot find them but they were around that area, the name was initials like KB or something, they were very good. The refrigerant in your a/c system has an oil mixed with it to lubricate all the moving parts. That price for the a/c replace seems a lot, probably because they have to birng someone in to do it for them.

Also if the battery is good it would never have been the alternator as that has nothing to do with starting the vehicle just keeping the battery charged.
Thanks! We will see if the ECM needs to go, hope not.

Back