2005 Frosted headlight assemblies

That certainly is an amazing difference. Well done.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

"for replacements for the fog lights or whatever Ford decided to call them."
These lights are the very same ones used long ago in the Econoline. They can be found with some searching

Were is the best place to buy new headlights or are there good ways to clean the old - they have yellowed.

Also, did any of the 2002-2005 come with yellow headlights or covers?

Please advise!

Thanks, Gil

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again!

Anyone know if Ford offered the yellow glow headlights, like in Europe, or half yellow like I see online sometimes?

2003 Ford Thunderbird

Just installed these off Amazon. Prices were right and the quality good. The new lights look and work great and come with a quality Sylvania 9007 main bulb installed, no turn/run bulb. Hood and trunk supports were a direct fit, 10 minute job and now both lids stay up proper. Very pleased, would buy again.

Rear/Trunk Gas supports: Strong Arm 4073, $28.90 the pair, prime free shipping.

Front/Hood Gas supports: Strong Arm 4154, $34.71 the pair, prime free shipping.

TCY Headlight assemblies: Part numbers for both sides are 20-6423-00 and 20-6424-00, $58.31 each side, prime free shipping.

2003 Ford Thunderbird

Just installed these off Amazon. Prices were right and the quality good. The new lights look and work great and come with a quality Sylvania 9007 main bulb installed, no turn/run bulb. Hood and trunk supports were a direct fit, 10 minute job and now both lids stay up proper. Very pleased, would buy again.

Rear/Trunk Gas supports: Strong Arm 4073, $28.90 the pair, prime free shipping.

Front/Hood Gas supports: Strong Arm 4154, $34.71 the pair, prime free shipping.

TCY Headlight assemblies: Part numbers for both sides are 20-6423-00 and 20-6424-00, $58.31 each side, prime free shipping.
I put those same headlight assemblies in my 2002 TBird and the car looks like new from the front now.

I put those same headlight assemblies in my 2002 TBird and the car looks like new from the front now.

WalMart R E S T O R E S for only $29.95 !
Yes, the work is tedious, but WalMart mechanics are OBLIGED by their employers to polish-to-clear any pair of plastic headlight covers for only $29.95! The mechanics will hmm & haw and try to pass the arduous task on down to the lowest man on their totem pole. But at the end, the result is impressive and within 95% of the clarity of new. Be sure to coat and re-coat your resulting lens with spray anti-UV fluid from any common auto parts store.

I bought both headlight housings new off Amazon for $58 each. I would have polished my old ones but Bubba broke the screw mounts on both of them. So.....new ones it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back