2005 50th Anniversery TB | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

2005 50th Anniversery TB

• Thread starter Thread starter klg54trains
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

klg54trains

Click here to upgrade
Reaction score
I had bought a TB in Jan 05 that was a previous year model that was not titled. It had a mass amount of rust under seats and under dash. To avoid the PA. lemon law on the car they offered a 2005 50th Anniversery TB even up. I purchased a premium extended warranty and a quality issue claim on a door handle was denied. The car is a 2005 with 9k and the inside drivers handle is faking the chrome like material from the handle. Ford wants to be known as a Quality car mfg but how can this be not their issue to make right. The handle part costs $260.00 dollars and it is 3 hours labor to install. Extended warranty claims it is not covered and the original information on the premium warranty does not excluded door handles. Read another thread about windshield trim and the chrome pelling. This has me angry because Ford rep and a Dealership in Paoli, PA had reassured me that all future quality issues would be taken care of because of the original TB purphase that was covered in interior rust under seats and dash.
Any Thoughts
😡

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back