1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice

2003 Thunderbird Needs Phone # for Thunderbird Specialties

Discussion in '2002 - 2005 Ford Thunderbird' started by Debbie Rathert, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Hello----I have searched and searched the Thunderbird Specialties website for a phone number for them. We had ordered a PCM in September and had it installed by our mechanic. Now it is giving error codes and the mechanic thinks it's a back PCM. The PCM we bought for ~$1000 was a refurbished one. We want to call TS and talk about how to get a new one since it has a one year warranty.....BUT I cannot find a phone number. We have emailed them and have entered their 'chat' area on their website, but no return communication. We need a phone number. Does anyone have it? Thanks in advance.
    Debbie

Skizix Savage and John Hayman like this.
  2. PrettyInCashmere

PrettyInCashmere Custom Cashmere Edition Lifetime Donor

Darn. When I ordered the new billet grille a short while back I somehow found a number - but got only a message

I just searched thoroughly and cannot find one anywhere today

I think site was changed since then and number no longer there - email or form on site (which of course sends email to him) seems only methods

John Hayman likes this.
  3. Thanks for your quick reply. I had sent emails to them, as I said, and just today, they did reply, so I'm in communications with them now. He (Philip) also gave me his numbers: 310-589-1000 or toll-free, 888-678-2473 in case anyone else needs their number.

John Hayman likes this.
  4. Just bought a 2002 T-Bird.Elderly couple never took the hard top off in 16yrs.No boot cover with it.What i'm looking to buy is a hard boot cover.Any suggestions what after market company sell's an excellent fitting one.

John Hayman likes this.
  6. I haven't called in a while but the number I have is 310 589 1000 .Good luck . John

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!