2003 T Bird girlfriend story | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

2003 T Bird girlfriend story

• Thread starter Thread starter Ken Tx
  • Start date Start date
Ken Tx

Ken Tx

Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
My love of the Tbirds started in the 50s when I was 8. A neighbor had 2.
At 72 I decided "I need one". Found her all white 59 K on the clock and great
a head turner. Let her in my garage. She moved in with all her stuff cover, top
caddy, extra floor mats. By then she had a name Alice. After only a month I
start hearing complaints from her. Some thing about sway bars and other parts
and a new belt. All went well $$. First outing was a New Year party at the lake.
She ruined a great party by letting off steam ( thermostat housing)$$.
I had to get a ride home she was put on a pedestal and driven to the
shop$$. After a few more episodes of misbehaving we had to part$$$. No one
wanted a Tbird girlfriend so the price was dropping. She was a looker but
time showed her age. She is gone now. She left a few things behind. I need to
deal with that soon. My bank account won't miss her. Man she was fun.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

A good reminder why 20+ year old cars need to be inspected by a very good mechanic before purchasing them. This information can be used during negotiations to get a better deal and pay for suspension parts etc.

Back