2002 MY CLASSIC CAR appearance

Ultratoo
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Isetta.jpg My 2002 T-Bird made a guest appearance on My Classic Car in the background at the 2018 Day of the Duels Car Show in Daytona Shores. My friend suggested to the camera man this would be a good angle for the interview with the owner of the Isetta. Mine wasn't the only one at the show. There was another local/snowbird with a nice black one, just a few cars to the right. This show aired on Velocity on April 28th. I have since driven the car to Pennsylvania and have a lot more trust in it after it's first trip over just a few miles in several years. The 1100 mile drive resulted in numerous oil leaks from dry gaskets fixing themselves and the flatspots leaving the tires. It's good to have it home in a real garage where I can polish, park and admire it. After PA state inspection to get legal, I was finally able to replace the clock spring that forced me to look at that stupid yellow airbag on the instrument panel for the past 2 years.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

View attachment 1835 My 2002 T-Bird made a guest appearance on My Classic Car in the background at the 2018 Day of the Duels Car Show in Daytona Shores. My friend suggested to the camera man this would be a good angle for the interview with the owner of the Isetta. Mine wasn't the only one at the show. There was another local/snowbird with a nice black one, just a few cars to the right. This show aired on Velocity on April 28th. I have since driven the car to Pennsylvania and have a lot more trust in it after it's first trip over just a few miles in several years. The 1100 mile drive resulted in numerous oil leaks from dry gaskets fixing themselves and the flatspots leaving the tires. It's good to have it home in a real garage where I can polish, park and admire it. After PA state inspection to get legal, I was finally able to replace the clock spring that forced me to look at that stupid yellow airbag on the instrument panel for the past 2 years.
I was in Daytona Shores in January - nice area!

I heard that there about 1200 residents and about 4 times as many people living there over the winter in Daytona Shores. This was at the Drive In Church on A1A and boy did they get a lot of cars for the show. I think there were about 5 to 6 hundred on a Thursday morning. I will definitely do this again even if I don't have the T-Bird down with me next February.

Back