2002 Maintenance | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

2002 Maintenance

• Thread starter Thread starter Chivols889
  • Start date Start date
C
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
I have tripped across this forum and have enjoyed reading this. My father recently passed and I have inherited a 2002 black thunderbird. The car was very well taken car of for sure. It current has 36k miles on it and a thing of beauty. As you can see, it's got the duel interior upgrade and a white hardtop. I wanted to reach out to this forum on recommendations on keeping the car well maintained. I appreciate everyone's input. Thank you

TBird1.jpgTBird3.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Nice ride! Enjoy it. I have had my black 2002 for a little over 2 years now. Keep it dry, the coils and plugs from Amazon are a brilliant upgrade. Be prepared to have old school folks want to ask you about it, and for Porsche and Mercedes Benz drivers to stare at you and the car as you pass through a 4 way stop. Cruise Cool!

Nice ride! Enjoy it. I have had my black 2002 for a little over 2 years now. Keep it dry, the coils and plugs from Amazon are a brilliant upgrade. Be prepared to have old school folks want to ask you about it, and for Porsche and Mercedes Benz drivers to stare at you and the car as you pass through a 4 way stop. Cruise Cool!
Also, Chemical Guys has an interior dressing called Silk shine protectant. If your dash has the least amount of sun damage or chalky look, this is the best fix yet.

If you plan on driving the car much then dashdesigns.com has a dash cover that works well for summer top down cruising.IMG_1919.jpg

Back