1991 WANTED! Red/maroon seats and spoiler/wing

levi3410
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a 1991 Ford Thunderbird Base model and am looking for seats that are original or redone that match or are close to the original red/maroon color. I am also looking for a rear wing or spoiler aftermarket or original. Last but not least does anyone have any chrome rims with a 5x4.25 bolt pattern. Thanks for your time!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have a 1991 Ford Thunderbird Base model and am looking for seats that are original or redone that match or are close to the original red/maroon color. I am also looking for a rear wing or spoiler aftermarket or original. Last but not least does anyone have any chrome rims with a 5x4.25 bolt pattern. Thanks for your time!
I have two red/maroon front seats from a Super Coupe and two sets of rears from SC's. Also have two or three different spoilers that will fir. Contact me a paul@bodenweiser.com if you're interested.

Will the super coupe seats fit? And what color are the spoilers? Also, do you have any pictures?

Will the seats you have fit a 1991 base? And are you able to explain what a pig tail is?

With the frame rails, which are attached to these seats, they will fit. The pig tail is the electrical connections that plugs into the power.

I posted the seats on the MN-12/FN10 for sale face book page last night and two guys that know their stuff with show car quality Birds are figuring out who has first dibs on the seats. 1989 through 1997 Thunderbirds all work on an MN-12 chassis. FN-10's are the Lincoln version of the same years chassis. And yes the connections are really easy to disconnect. Just depress the lock snap and pull apart.

Back