1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice

1991 WANTED! Red/maroon seats and spoiler/wing

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Thunderbird Parts for Sale/wanted' started by levi3410, Jan 5, 2018.

1. I have a 1991 Ford Thunderbird Base model and am looking for seats that are original or redone that match or are close to the original red/maroon color. I am also looking for a rear wing or spoiler aftermarket or original. Last but not least does anyone have any chrome rims with a 5x4.25 bolt pattern. Thanks for your time!

2. I have two red/maroon front seats from a Super Coupe and two sets of rears from SC's. Also have two or three different spoilers that will fir. Contact me a paul@bodenweiser.com if you're interested.

3. Will the super coupe seats fit? And what color are the spoilers? Also, do you have any pictures?

4. I know of a few guys that have installed the SC seats in their LX's. Pig tails don't match up BUT they've made them work with the full rails (which are on mine) being used. LOTS of info on the TCCoA .com forum on the conversion. I'll attach the seat pics I have to this but also going to put them on the MN-12 FN-10 face book page. I've been 'holding' the seats for a guy for about a year now and don't think he deserves that privilege any longer. All I'm asking is pay the shipping which is going to cost a LOT. Spoiler I don't have pics of but will when I can dig them out of the parts department I have at my main office and also post them on that FB page as well. I can't figure out how to add pictures to this so you'll have to either email me or join the FB page noted above.

5. Will the seats you have fit a 1991 base? And are you able to explain what a pig tail is?

6. With the frame rails, which are attached to these seats, they will fit. The pig tail is the electrical connections that plugs into the power.

7. Do you know how hard it is to connect them? Like do they make a wiring harness to connect them?

8. I posted the seats on the MN-12/FN10 for sale face book page last night and two guys that know their stuff with show car quality Birds are figuring out who has first dibs on the seats. 1989 through 1997 Thunderbirds all work on an MN-12 chassis. FN-10's are the Lincoln version of the same years chassis. And yes the connections are really easy to disconnect. Just depress the lock snap and pull apart.

9. Okay thanks, I have to save my money anyway I am going to be getting Chrome rims soon but thanks anyway!

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!