1958-2005 Parts Reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am reducing my inventory of parts which include 1958-2005 T-Birds. Please contact me and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks again.

Jim
I am reducing my inventory of parts which include 1958-2005 T-Birds. Please contact me and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks again.

Jim

.I am looking for a set of back seats for a 67 T Bird. A guy gave me a set from a 65 and they aren't even close

I am converting a 55 Bird from Fordomatic to standard trans, and need complete pedal assembly, z-bar clutch linkage, and bellhousing if possible. Also a 6 volt seat motor.

.I am looking for a set of back seats for a 67 T Bird. A guy gave me a set from a 65 and they aren't even close

Thank you for contacting me. I do not have a back seat. I do have new black carpet 4 door without console.

Thanks TBirdJim. Mine in the front are nice.

Jim, do you have the small dash panel below the heater controls where the two lighter outlets and the airbag switch mount? Mine has a broken clip on the back right so that side is loose. Thus is Earl- I bought your white hardtop last Fall.

Jim, do you have the small dash panel below the heater controls where the two lighter outlets and the airbag switch mount? Mine has a broken clip on the back right so that side is loose. Thus is Earl- I bought your white hardtop last Fall.
The one that I also has a broke clip. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back