1958-2005 Parts Reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am reducing my inventory of parts which include 1958-2005 T-Birds. Please contact me and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks again.

Jim
I am reducing my inventory of parts which include 1958-2005 T-Birds. Please contact me and let me know what you are looking for. Thanks again.

Jim

.I am looking for a set of back seats for a 67 T Bird. A guy gave me a set from a 65 and they aren't even close

I am converting a 55 Bird from Fordomatic to standard trans, and need complete pedal assembly, z-bar clutch linkage, and bellhousing if possible. Also a 6 volt seat motor.

.I am looking for a set of back seats for a 67 T Bird. A guy gave me a set from a 65 and they aren't even close

Thank you for contacting me. I do not have a back seat. I do have new black carpet 4 door without console.

Jim, do you have the small dash panel below the heater controls where the two lighter outlets and the airbag switch mount? Mine has a broken clip on the back right so that side is loose. Thus is Earl- I bought your white hardtop last Fall.

Jim, do you have the small dash panel below the heater controls where the two lighter outlets and the airbag switch mount? Mine has a broken clip on the back right so that side is loose. Thus is Earl- I bought your white hardtop last Fall.
The one that I also has a broke clip. Sorry!

Jim
Looking for a set of P.I. heads and intake for a 94 and any other parts needed for the change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back