1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Top 10 Ford Thunderbird Gift List! Click here.

Dismiss Notice

1958-2005 Parts Reduction

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Thunderbird Parts for Sale/wanted' started by tbirdjims, Jul 12, 2018.

1. I may have some kick panels[/QUOTE]

Both of mine are missing so if you have any I am open to any color or even if you only have one side.

2. I have a set of 1964 Skirts in good condition $100.00 pair + shipping

3. Do you possibly have an engine cover for a 2002 T-bird??

4. Jim,

Would you happen to have a dash bezel for 2002-2005. I need the lower parts that house the convertible top button and the heated seats

5. Jim, would you happen to have any decent looking headlights for an '02?

WolfpackVol likes this.
  6. I am looking for a hard top dust cover.

7. Looking for a res tank for windshield fluid with sensor

8. Both of mine are missing so if you have any I am open to any color or even if you only have one side.[/QUOTE]
    No kick panels

9. What year do you need? 2002 has different wiring than the 2003-2005

10. Yes I do. Good condition.

11. YES I do. NOS still Ford wrapped

12. 2004

13. I do actually have all the buttons and lockout cyclones from the existing unit

14. Yes I do. I have a new aftermarket set and a good used set.

15. Jim,

Did you figure out if you have the bezel. If so I would really be interested in purchasing them from you

16. No I do not have one. Thanks for asking. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

17. I did find one out of an 2003 for the convertible top/passenger airbag. All clips are good. $30.00 + shipping. I do have one for the seats, but there is only 1 clip that is intact. Let me know if you are interested in this one.

18. Do not have a dash or weatherstripping. If I run across anything I will let you know.

19. I do have a header panel.

20. I have a header panel

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!