1958-2005 Parts Reduction

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did find one out of an 2003 for the convertible top/passenger airbag. All clips are good. $30.00 + shipping. I do have one for the seats, but there is only 1 clip that is intact. Let me know if you are interested in this one.
is it black or the champagne

Sold... let me know how you want me to pay... paypal or whatever works for you. Shipping address is 10935 Rickey Ct, Glen Allen, VA.

Hey just got the bezel out to start boxing it up and noticed it does have clip broke on the back left side and the bezel is broke where the other panel joins below the e bolt hole. I just want to be honest with you. I do apologize for not seeing this earlier.

ON the other hand, I did find a good bezel for the heated seat switches (switches still in bezel) I have looked this one over really good and find all clips are in place, bezel looks good and so do the switches. I don't want to break this up, but I would sell bezel and switches for $75.00 includes shipping.

Can send pictures if you want

Again, I do apologize for not seeing the broke areas sooner.

Hey just got the bezel out to start boxing it up and noticed it does have clip broke on the back left side and the bezel is broke where the other panel joins below the e bolt hole. I just want to be honest with you. I do apologize for not seeing this earlier.

ON the other hand, I did find a good bezel for the heated seat switches (switches still in bezel) I have looked this one over really good and find all clips are in place, bezel looks good and so do the switches. I don't want to break this up, but I would sell bezel and switches for $75.00 includes shipping.

Can send pictures if you want

Again, I do apologize for not seeing the broke areas sooner.

Can you send pics of both? I still maybe interested in the other depending on the damage

Sorry, let me confirm..I want the lower bezel with the heat seat buttons... I am also still interested in the upper bezel but wanted to see how bad the breaks are

Just acquired an 04 Pacific Coast Roadster. Needs a little bit of love on some of the (gray) interior (seats, dash, door panel) Anything available?

Also seeking a CHROME hood scoop bezel from an '05 Cashmere Edition. (Don't much care for the aftermarket stick-on thing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back