03 TBIRD AC Evaporator Drain

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrendasTbird

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Can someone help with the location of the AC evaporator drain hose? I think mine is clogged. I am not seeing any water under the car when running the AC.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Can someone help with the location of the AC evaporator drain hose? I think mine is clogged. I am not seeing any water under the car when running the AC.

Brenda:
First of all WELCOME to the Forum

There have been other owners questioned this as well, and an answer from a Ford dealer service adviser said:
"The ac drain is on the right side center above the bell housing then runs down to the right floor board.
We had a customer who bought back early 02 every time they stopped at a light saw steam from under the hood and heard a sizzel. Turns out the factory failed to install drain from the evaporator correctly."

Hope this helps you. By the way, if it's not hot/humid out you may not get trhat much condensation. It may depend on where you ar in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back