Wrecked bird CHECK ME OUT!

G

GetOffTbird

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
20190621_115610.jpg 20190621_081626.jpg Ah, Friday was an absolute doozy. Here I am, posing with my 'bird. You can see the door and fender took a big hit!
Padded dashboard kept my cranium from cracking like an egg.
You shoulda seen all the rubbernecks taking pictures!

As a 79 parent, this makes me sad. Though it looks like some body panels and frond-end parts ought to do it... Gonna fix it up? Those wheels are sharp as tacks, gotta say.

I made the mistake of letting someone wave me out into 4 lanes of traffic. Speeding lady flew around a truck, we never saw each other coming
Bummer! I never let people wave me out, I'm always afraid they are an insurance scammer or something like this would happen. I hate when people wave people out into the road! Happens a lot here in TN.

Door & fender & chrome pieces. Looks like you'll be back in the saddle. Don't give up on her. FIX HER

Getting center punched in the A pillar is bad news.

Getting center punched in the A pillar is bad news.
Doesn't look hard enough of a hit to bend or damage the A frame. You can see it's still strong and not bent in the picture

Am I missing something? This clown screws up, blames it on someone else, then for over a year you all commiserate on what he should do and he's silent as a clam. Waste of space.

Last edited:
Back