Wrecked bird CHECK ME OUT!

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
G

GetOffTbird

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
20190621_115610.jpg 20190621_081626.jpg Ah, Friday was an absolute doozy. Here I am, posing with my 'bird. You can see the door and fender took a big hit!
Padded dashboard kept my cranium from cracking like an egg.
You shoulda seen all the rubbernecks taking pictures!

As a 79 parent, this makes me sad. Though it looks like some body panels and frond-end parts ought to do it... Gonna fix it up? Those wheels are sharp as tacks, gotta say.

I made the mistake of letting someone wave me out into 4 lanes of traffic. Speeding lady flew around a truck, we never saw each other coming
Bummer! I never let people wave me out, I'm always afraid they are an insurance scammer or something like this would happen. I hate when people wave people out into the road! Happens a lot here in TN.

Door & fender & chrome pieces. Looks like you'll be back in the saddle. Don't give up on her. FIX HER

Getting center punched in the A pillar is bad news.

Getting center punched in the A pillar is bad news.
Doesn't look hard enough of a hit to bend or damage the A frame. You can see it's still strong and not bent in the picture

Am I missing something? This clown screws up, blames it on someone else, then for over a year you all commiserate on what he should do and he's silent as a clam. Waste of space.

Last edited:
View attachment 4220 View attachment 4221 Ah, Friday was an absolute doozy. Here I am, posing with my 'bird. You can see the door and fender took a big hit!
Padded dashboard kept my cranium from cracking like an egg.
You shoulda seen all the rubbernecks taking pictures!
Do you still have parts for sale on this? I'm looking for a wiper switch with or without intermittent feature. Please let me know.

Back