Will I be able to sleep tonight??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you guys (and gals) are the GREATEST! T-minus 5 hours, 25 minutes, and counting! And I did toast the whole board last night, and I even did a toast to my ol' 89 SC that made her last trip home with me through Atlanta rush hour traffic last night...

Thanks everyone for your input and advice, and by all mean, let the fun begin!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
White/White premium; full red accent interior; VIN 19355

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Kenrhack,

That was meant to only be a joke. Flybird is already on pins & needles and I just wanted to add more to think about in his current state of mind before his first drive.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

rolleyes.gif
flybrd, on your way home look out for those PT's and the NUDOS!!
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

flybrd;

What can I say that the others havn't other than that I'm here in Destin checking on some things for the Destination trip. Hope to see you and you new addition soon.
ENJOY< ENJOY< ENJOY

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

flybird should be headed to the dealer right about now. Hope he remembers the check, his license, and what ever else he might need.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Congrats to you. Mine is 119356 so I hope the Dealer calls soon. I jump everytime the phone rings.
The truck made it to Georgia yesterday with yours, how long does it take to drive to SouthWest Florida. Maybe tomorrow!

Razz,

Yours will most likely be arriving by railcar to a railhead in Jacksonville, FL. That's where my car came from, and my dealership is located outside of Gainesville. Your car at that point will be loaded onto a truck for delivery to your dealership.

Just thought you'd like to know...

KB

TO2Bird--thanks for in information. Talked toj the Dealer today and he said it could come any minute today or tomorrow. He will call so I can go take some pictures. Thanks again.

Gobird!! Thanks, but "he" is a "she!" Remembered the $$ and my baby is resting in the garage right now. As they say down south, "we broke her in real good" last night...even got a little rain with the top down!! So, she'll get her first bath tomorrow...

My new flybrd is everything I've dreamed of and more...I just sit and smile...goes to show that hard work really can pay off!

joelja, TBirdMarty, and David...see you at the Varsity on Wednesday!! What'll ya have??

------------------

flybrd;

How about 2 chili dogs with rings and a large frosted orange?
I guess it would be silly of me to ask if your initial drive was everything you thought it would be? Since your Bird will be your daily commuter just think how much bearable Atlanta traffic will be for you.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Just got the call from the Dealer my white over red is in but for some reason the VIN is different. Anyway, I will pick it up tomorrow. Now I wonder if I can sleep tonight.

RazzFla,

Have fun tomorrow with your new red Tbird!!!
I'm sure that you'll not get much sleep tonight.
Come join us in Destin in October if you can. So far, I have 2 others from Florida coming!
Have fun tomorrow!!!

Good luck Razz and sleep tight!! You'll need your rest for tomorrow...

ENJOY! And come on over to Destin!

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back