Who is going topless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hard boot is in my living room wrapped in plastic right next to the hard top. Too much trouble to put on and take off when you aren't planning to go topless and leave it that way for a while. Can't wait for the soft boot!!!!!!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

We have had the hardtop off since February 23, just before the California Cruise I to Santa Barbara. As soon as the outside temperature rises above 60o F., my wife loves to drive around town with the soft-top down. We just drop the soft-top before we leave the garage, and put it up when we get back.
We are driving back and forth to the Triple-A Fresno Grizzlies new stadium with the soft-top down, even at 11:00 PM. I doubt that we will put the hardtop back on before November.

We have used the hard boot cover a few times as it installs fairly easily now, following tr cruiser?s instructions on Dot?s web site, but the hard boot cover it takes up too much space in the trunk to carry everywhere.

------------------
Gerry & Kim's
Triple Black Premium

wink.gif
We will use the boot when the weather gets warmer and we can let the top down for a couple days. We will put it on or take it along on the first MATC cruise on the 19th of this month.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Eighty sunny degrees in Fort Wayne, Indiana today and my bluebird is now topless. Wife and I were able to remove the hardtop without any major problems. The boot is another story. We spent nearly 30 minutes stretching and pulling to get it on right, even after leaving it out in the sun. Everywhere we cruised today, we got the looks, the waves, the compliments. At our local Zesto ice cream stand, a guy pulled in driving a restored "64" Malibu and he walked right up our TBird and started "wowing". Now I need to re-read some of the earlier posts and find a good cover for the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back