What options are recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my VIN last week, and now at the stage we are considering recommended options to add at the dealer level. I have decided to change the hood bezel to chrome and to upgrade to the T-bird floor mats. What else is recommended by you fortunate "possessors"! Key consideration, should we undercoast, and if so, is there a special process? We live in S. Louisiana, known for salt atmosphere rust problems, but hate to loose originality. What other recommended options? Thanks! pkboyd

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

My only suggestion as a "must have" is to have the dealer get you a 3rd programmed key. The Ford keys have a microchip in them, and you must have two working keys to "easily" program another. If you loose one of the two originals given to you at delivery, you must have any new and the remaining key re-programmed by the dealership for mucho $$$$.

I also purchased the front end cover, but haven't used it yet as well as the Ford car cover which I am quite pleased with.

KB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back