Wanted- 02-05 hard top

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Asking 1500.00 needs no work has been in house when not on car. Used on car about 60 days out of the year for 3 years. That would include stand , wrench and cover. Also have boot replacement for gear shift, lug nuts, 2 boot covers when top is down and custom windscreen with cover available for sale Will try to post photo when I get home
Stella,

Do you still have a boot cover for sale? Lori

Actually made 2 kinds both originals. One folds up nicely and the other one kind of rolls us and bulky.

spoke with your husband and I will e mail you pictures tonight.

Thank You

Asking 1500.00 needs no work has been in house when not on car. Used on car about 60 days out of the year for 3 years. That would include stand , wrench and cover. Also have boot replacement for gear shift, lug nuts, 2 boot covers when top is down and custom windscreen with cover available for sale Will try to post photo when I get home

I have a question for you. Will you email me at Chuck.redwood364@gmail or text 662-523-5265?
Thanks,
Chuck

I have an 02 black . It is all original. I bought the car new. Has a Neiman Markus top on it now. $1,200.00. I am in Seattle.
Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have a hardtop in FL. coming on the Market. It's Gray, in nice shape and has the stand. Will be looking for $700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back