Wanted- 02-05 hard top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking 1500.00 needs no work has been in house when not on car. Used on car about 60 days out of the year for 3 years. That would include stand , wrench and cover. Also have boot replacement for gear shift, lug nuts, 2 boot covers when top is down and custom windscreen with cover available for sale Will try to post photo when I get home
Stella,

Do you still have a boot cover for sale? Lori

Actually made 2 kinds both originals. One folds up nicely and the other one kind of rolls us and bulky.

Asking 1500.00 needs no work has been in house when not on car. Used on car about 60 days out of the year for 3 years. That would include stand , wrench and cover. Also have boot replacement for gear shift, lug nuts, 2 boot covers when top is down and custom windscreen with cover available for sale Will try to post photo when I get home

I have a question for you. Will you email me at Chuck.redwood364@gmail or text 662-523-5265?
Thanks,
Chuck

I have an 02 black . It is all original. I bought the car new. Has a Neiman Markus top on it now. $1,200.00. I am in Seattle.
Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have a hardtop in FL. coming on the Market. It's Gray, in nice shape and has the stand. Will be looking for $700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back