VINs in production

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some info on what is being produced, it looks as though the VINs are jumping around quite a bit.

The VINs vary by +/- 500 or more each day. Yesterday there were 92, 93, 9400s and some 10100s. Early this week there were 95 and 9600s. Last week they started with 91 & 9200s and then built 88 & 8900s.

Most VINS up through the 9600s are now built. Also a sequence of much older VINs are being built, guessing they are Canadian. Started seeing 5900s after New Years and then a lot of 63 and 6400 every day until yesterday and then some 7600s.

Hope this helps.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Would this be because of the color blocks or didn't that matter. If mine comes in in the next couple of days it will sit at the dealer. We'er supposed to get 8in. of SNOW today.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

Got a phone call from a friend who works at the Ford plant this morning and was tracking my vin number. #9468 was built on the 17th. and went to convoy on the 18th. Should have the car next week.

Well jodrod, thanks to redbird I now know my bird is in production. I have the floormats, just got the porthole wings on Fri. got my elect. top hoist installed in my garage yesterday too. Am thinking about ordering the hood benzel also. Should have the car in a couple of weeks now. After over a year of waiting it will be in soon. Can't wait!!!! Life is getting better.

------------------
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Congratulations Gobird, after all this snow goes away and I can drive again, we will have to get our cars together. I still havn't seen anyother color except the White that is in my dealers showroom. I'm excited for you, I remember how exhilerating the last few days were. Joy

Wow!! Congrats...I'm not too far behind (10074) and only an hour and a half from York....hopefully we can get a ride going in the Spring...

TTB

Originally posted by Gobird:
Well jodrod, thanks to redbird I now know my bird is in production. I have the floormats, just got the porthole wings on Fri. got my elect. top hoist installed in my garage yesterday too. Am thinking about ordering the hood benzel also. Should have the car in a couple of weeks now. After over a year of waiting it will be in soon. Can't wait!!!! Life is getting better.

yellowwing1 and TommyTbird, when the weather brakes or in the spring maybe we and some others on this site can get together. Like they are doing in the southern states. Would like to meet the people on this site. We have become a small family over the past couple of months or the last year!

------------------
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

-

-

ABSOLUTELY!!!

Originally posted by Gobird:
yellowwing1 and TommyTbird, when the weather brakes or in the spring maybe we and some others on this site can get together. Like they are doing in the southern states. Would like to meet the people on this site. We have become a small family over the past couple of months or the last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back