VINs/Dates/Destinations II

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Jodrod---
The digits after the P60A are 62Y101760.
What do these alpha/numerics mean?

UPDATE ON MY ACTUAL DELIVERY WAS OFFICIALLY 02-06-02. PICKED UP FROM THE RAILHEAD DIRECT AND DROVE IT TO THE DEALER FOR HIS MAKE-READY.

DRIVING DAN
DRK BRD

I have just been notified that my premium/white/hardtop with standard interior has arrived at my dealer: Sanders Ford in Jacksonville, NC. The VIN:1FAHP60A82y110377. I ordered it January 10, 2001.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to pick it up until mid March, recovering from surgery.

Jodrod - Here is another for your list.
Vin # 1FAHP60A62Y108823 is Blue/Blue Premium with FULL accent. Car is being displayed by FORD Motor Company at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo thru March 3rd. Car is not open but there are no ropes holding the crowd back - and I do mean CROWD. According to the District Manager whom I talked with says the car will also be at the Houston Auto Show in April and at several other stops in the coming months.

------------------
Wyndham Smith
Houston, Texas
57 Bronze ; 2002 White
5 Thunderbird Juniors

I just got back from the Dealer , purchased tonight 2/13 a Black on Black, full red interior ser # 109134 I will pick up the car next wednesday 2/20

New update from Arlington, Texas. No. 8 of 26, 1FAHP60A62Y112628 a premium hard top triple blue going to a fine home in Bedford Tx. No. 16 of 26, 1FAHP60A72Y112203 a premium hardtop yellow, yellow top,standard interior. Customer changed interior three weeks ago, vin came in before No. 8 Going to a fine home in Arlington Tx. Both vehicles to come in first week in March. Price increase of $200. invoice to dealer increased $461.

57 bluebird,

Which model did you get, premium or deluxe, do you have any dates (build/eta/dealer delivery) and what is the digit just after the P60A in the vin?

Good luck with you new toy, now the fun begins.

Jodrod, It's a premium, The next didgit is X
I don't know when it was delivered but the salesman said it "just came in". Thanks for the good luck wish. I will be a very active member of this site.

CANEH,

Are you sure about the eta's for the 2 cars above? One is one week below the estimate line and the other is two weeks below. If they are correct, great, that means Ford is kicking things up a notch on production or they are jockeying things around because of commodity avaliability. Both dates fall within one standard deviation of the mean.

-

Jodrod,

My Son-in-laws Dad who was # 2 of 8 and pushed back to # 4 of 8 has been bucked. Scheduled build week 2-18. Dealer ETA week 3-4-02. It is a Blue/Blue Premium w/full accent. VIN is 1FAHP60A?2y112549. Did not notice until I got home that the print out my dealer gave me only had the last 8 of the VIN. Soon as I can find out what the check digit is I'll update you. Car is going to live in Amarillo, Tx. 9 houses down the street from me. So my crusing buddy is about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks away.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

I saw the general 10 step process from Clean/unscheduled to Delivered to the dealer in the beginning of this thread.

Does anyone have a "average" interval for each step?

I am "clean/unscheduled" but the buyer immediately ahead of me was just "submitted to plant" on Thursday.

My dealer says that they are getting calls weekly to start the process but couldn't/wouldn't give me any information about the others buyers' schedules.

If I am "submitted to plant" next week, will it be ready for Easter or Fathers' day?

Forgive me if my anxiety is showing. I have been waiting for a 2-seat T-Bird since 1968 when I turned down a '57 to wait "for the prices to come down".

bluetbird,

You should only be a couple of weeks away. I see you are from Novi. I hope you are planning on a tour of the plant. You should be able to see your car on the line.

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium w/ Full Accent '02 - VIN #1FAHP60A02Y111538 - Being built week of 2/11

Yellow '76

jodrod
whisper white w/hard top, full red interior vin # 111265 build date week of 2/11/02 eta
3/04/02, called 800 # today and said that as of 2/14/02 car shipped via rail carrier.
Dealer said they came by rail to Atlanta, Ga, then will be trucked to Anderson.
One questions: 1.Does anyone know rail time from Wixom to Atlanta? Thanks and getting excited here!!

Jodrod just got off the 800 line and was told 111592 was produced Friday, any estimates on when I'll be driving my red bird? Redbird informs in another thread that my red bird was shipped Monday 02/18 Jim W.

------------------
Jim Williams
'98 Lincoln Continental waiting for red/red/std blk premium (#2 of 2 VIN 1FAHP60E62Y111592)
Mass. tag JWBIRD Christmas gift from #3 daughter

-

The 800 # says that the status of by bird (109891) is shipped by convoy carrier. Does this mean that it is on a truck headed for my dealer? Should I be doing cartwheels in the street?

Report from Arlington Tx. No. 9 of 26 Red/Red/Red premium going to a fine home in Mansfield Tx. vin 1FAHP60AX2Y113412 due in 03/24/02. Looks like one a week for March. This will be our 10th T Bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back