Two Tone Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTBob,
I was talking with my son tonight and recalled that the Yahoogroups had a nice post of a red bird with a white top. Follow this link http://photos.groups.*********/group/newtbirddata/lst?.dir=/New_Rides/Bill%27s+Red+with+White+Top+2002&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.*********/group/newtbird data/lst%3f.dir=/New_Rides%26.src=gr%26.view=t

It's long and I am sorry, I forgot the shortcut posted a few days ago.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Birdbrain: - I do have the full red interior package, and you are right -- the red is a bit orange. I will try the real swap first to see in person. The model is an indication that it could be interesting and as you said, make it unique.

------------------
#1429 Black Premium with Full Red Interior.

Ok, my $.02 - I'm not too fond of the black body with the red top, the red might be better with the black if it was less BRIGHT red and more toward a maroon color. On the other hand, the red with the white top is a sharp car - good job.

I have a white with a black hardtop on order and estimated to arrive in the May/June timeperiod.

FDCAPTAIN
Thanks for the comment about the nice looking Red with White Top. That is my car teh day I picked it up and on the way home. The last shot is a my lake trailer.
Bill

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359

i have to say the two tone colors look KICK ASS!!! the anycolor with white top looks great, im wondering what a black top on a blue or yellow car would look like. black top on white or red would look good. blue/yellow on a black car with matching blue/yellow int would look cool! I like 2 tones can ya tell???

------------------
1996 Thunderbird LX 4.6l
1966 Thunderbird "Q" code conv.

David;

It's not really what I would choose but I garantee you will be a big hit in Athens this fall if you show up on campus during home games. All you need is a big G logo for the sides. Bottom line is, it's your baby, dress it to suit yourself.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Today I saw (twice, actually) a 2002 bird, blue, with a black top. I haven't seen much discussion of that color combination. Did it look good? Sure, it was a Thunderbird. Would I trade my Whisper White for that combination. Probably not, but I did not get a long enough look at it.

------------------
VIN 106587 White, White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back