Torrneau snap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yellowwing1

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Would some of you please check to see if the snap (pop rivet)on the car surface is solid or moves around a little. The outside snaps on mine are a little loose and the four other ones are in solid. Is it the same on yours..?

I had one that was missing (or fell out)and the rag top shop put in a new one and it moves around alittle, and they were concerned that the other outside one was going to fall out also.

Any help would be appreciated....Joy

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Joy,

On my car.. The ones on the car are solid... The outboard ones on the cover have a little movement from side to side..

Just got my bluebird two weeks ago and the My driver's side snap came loose over the weekend. I noticed the flapping noise as I was driving. Brought it to my dealer this AM and they have ordered a replacement. My guess is the driver's side snap is the most stressed, given the manual instructions. I suggested that the dealer notify Ford that this was a problem, if more of us have the same problem sounds like a reengineering of the snaps is in order. Bill

------------------
Bill T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back