Tonneau Cover High Speed Stability 2002

See the link. Not sure this is exactly the one I got but found it on Ebay. Double side stick on type.

That's what I have and I believe they are stainless steel and SUPER thin...be real careful with the long center piece because it'll kink easily....support it at both ends and the middle while laying it in place....

Not as "pretty" as a stock boot but it folds into the forward trunk cavity for storage and is totally secure at high speeds when installed.

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

That's what I have and I believe they are stainless steel and SUPER thin...be real careful with the long center piece because it'll kink easily....support it at both ends and the middle while laying it in place....

I also bought one of these for trips to conserve trunk space:

Not as "pretty" as a stock boot but it folds into the forward trunk cavity for storage and is totally secure at high speeds when installed.
Does that Boot have the snaps in the appropriator places along the front??

Nice job on the wrap Aznav.... Looks great on the car.. It looks carbon-fiberish or has that fabric look..

Back