Thunderbird 5 Box Set

• Thread starter thunderbirdblue2002
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 Box Set

Spartcus, Thanks for the tip. I found and bought a set last Saturday for $150.00 Tried to get back with you but as you know the site was down.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am also looking for the Thunderbird Collection boxes. I will pay top dollar for a set. Lon if you want to double your money on the set you bought send me a personal message or email me at gatorsbird@*******. I need any and every box.
Gator

5 Box Set

Gatorsbird, I bought the set for a gift. Thanks for the offer, but I will have to refuse and still give it as a gift. But I'll tell you how I found the set so cheap. I got with 2 of the 3 dealers in our town and asked if they sold any blue 02 T-Birds, which of course both of them had. Not to infringe on their customers privacy, I asked if they would call their customers with blue cars and ask if they had the set and if they would like to sell them. Both dealers had a customer with a 5 box set. One willing to sell and the other not willing. Dealer that had the willing customer said that the customer said for me to make an offer. I offered $150 knowing it would be turned down, but that I might get a counter offer in the process. To my amazement the customer agreed to the price and told my dealer to tell me to come to their house and we would make the exchange - $150 for the set. Some of these people bought the T-Bird for a daily driver just because they like it. To them it is no different than buying a Camry, etc. They are not car buffs, are not into these forums, and just use the car for transportation because they like it. This worked for me, so it surely will work for others out there. Good Luck.

BLACK SET FOR BLUE SET

FINALLY PURCHASED A FULL SET!!!! ANYONE HAVE A THUNDERBIRD BLUE SET AND WANT TO TRADE FOR AN EVENING BLACK SET? PRIVATE ME...

BOX 5 ON EBAY 2165316373

GOES UP FOR BID STARTING SUNDAY NIGHT 6PM PST. BOX 5 of Thunderbird set.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2165316373

FROM EBAY:

This is the most sought after box of the 5 box set from the Thunderbird Collection and was offered exclusively to new owners of the 2002 Thunderbird. It includes a black hardbound book with colorful art for writing about your T-Bird experiences, black photo corners for adding photos to your journal and includes some pictures of the car coming off the assembly line. This particular box has pictures of the Thunderbird Blue car. It also includes copies of the postcard used to order personalized dash plaque and a copy of the original envelope that new owners used to register their 2002 Thunderbird. This set contains the original plaque (cardboard) that came with the set. The registration card permitted a plaque to be personalized to the owners specifications simply by filling out the original card and sending it in. This box set looks brand new. This set is no longer available from Ford. To have received this box you must have had your request in before Feb 2002. This box has been registered with the Thunderbird Program Headquarters. The contents as listed above will be shipped to the successful bidder in the original shipping container as received from the Collection. The complete five volume set recently sold for $1,200

Last edited by a moderator:
Trade Box 2 Black for blue

Need to trade the Box #2 black car static clings for a thunderbird blue cling. Anyone have a blue set and need a black set?

I have a 5 box set available in Black but, I'm not giving it away.

Contact me if interested.

Spartacus

Originally posted by Tbird eh
Jim, I think the box # 2 is colored to your car. My bird is black but please email what you want for the two boxes.

5 b0x set

spartacus, have slowly been collecting one box at a time. I`ve had no luck with any replys from post or emails to gene so if you would like to send your price to me, I will get back to you. My email is posted above, thank you, Kevin

Re: 5 b0x set

I'll let you know if the collection is still available.

I have offered RacerRoger another shot at it becasue of an unfortunate error on his part.

If he declines, I'll let you know ASAP.

spartacus

Originally posted by Tbird eh
spartacus, have slowly been collecting one box at a time. I`ve had no luck with any replys from post or emails to gene so if you would like to send your price to me, I will get back to you. My email is posted above, thank you, Kevin

I have a full box set (black model t-bird)for sale. Please contact me via ICQ 6622130 or e-mail dmroc1@*************. The set will be put up for bid on E-Bay if someone on the forum does not purchase. If not sold by 4.21.03 will post on E-Bay.

A recent sale on E-Bay for a full set was $1200. I will take $1000.

Looking forward to hearing from someone to give this beautiful set of T-Bird memorabilia a loving home.

Box #1 for Yellow Bird

The Wife! Mine decided that the boxes took up too much room, so she trashed my #1. If anyone wants to part with Box # 1, please send me a notice and I'll probably work a deal with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back