Thunderbird 5 Box Set

• Thread starter thunderbirdblue2002
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbirdblue2002

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Looking for forum members that have a Thunderbird Blue 5 Box Set that was given to early Thunderbird owners. Please private me your price if you would like to sell your set.

------------------
2002 Thunderbird Blue/Midnight Black Top/Partial Blue Interior

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have unopened box #1 and #2 for a red Tbird I ordered then cancelled, I don't remember if color was significant on #1 & #2. I might consider parting with them if offered enough. I originally figured I'd keep them as back-up for the full red set I got from my eventual dealer.

------------------
Jim Williams
red/red/std blk premium #2 of 2 VIN 1FAHP60A62Y111592
Mass. tag JWBIRD

Last year on April 30th, my son-in-laws parents who have a Thunderbird Blue 02 Premium Full accent lost boxes 1 thru 4 in their house fire. Some of you have been here long enough to remember this. The T-Bird was heavily smoke damaged but cleaned up perfectly. I have been keeping my eyes open for a decently priced Blue box set. Their house has been completely finished and they moved back in about 3 months ago. If I find a set, I plan on surprising them with it on April 30th, the anniversary of their house fire.

P.S. T-Bird set up a donation thread last year and I presented them the funds I believe in May or June of last year. They were so grateful of the generosity of the Thunderbird owners. As this time rolls around I want to put out my thanks again to all those who contributed to this cause last year. Thanks !!

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
03 F250 Lariat Crew Cab 7.3L Power Stroke
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

-

Lon,

Maybe the big city has made me heartless... but... throw up... What a bunch of crap!!!

You said their house has been completely finished and they moved back in about 3 months ago... that tells me they have a remodeled home and received a healthy chunk from the insurance company!

Lon, be serious... we all have had our hard times...

For me... After 911 President G W Bush asked the American People to support the Air Industry... and he would make sure that they did not go bankrupt...

Well I supported America by putting my life savings ($150K) into U.S. Air... A year later they filled for bankruptcy and I lost the money... Life was really rough... but no one and I mean no one sent me a dime... and there was no insurance company to help me out...

So... I say... The rest of us have done our share for this country and we work extremely hard for our money... so... If you want a box... stop begging for it and get in line with your hard earned money just like the rest of us red blooded Americans!!!

I have a full set of BLUE for sale- unopened.

Call Ron @ 530 529 9210 if interested.

Originally posted by thunderbirdblue2002:
Looking for forum members that have a Thunderbird Blue 5 Box Set that was given to early Thunderbird owners. Please private me your price if you would like to sell your set.

I ahve a full set of Blue available unopened.

Call Ron @ 530 529 9210 if interested

Originally posted by RACERROGER:
I'm not looking to get into a bidding war but, I would be interested also.

I have a full blue set available and unopened.

Originally posted by Tbird eh:
If any one has just one or more of the boxes for sale let me know, also looking for the press kit with diecast car from 2001 Detriot auto show send message or email at tooheys@sprint.ca

I have a full set of blue available and unopened.

Originally posted by LON O'CONNELL:
Last year on April 30th, my son-in-laws parents who have a Thunderbird Blue 02 Premium Full accent lost boxes 1 thru 4 in their house fire. Some of you have been here long enough to remember this. The T-Bird was heavily smoke damaged but cleaned up perfectly. I have been keeping my eyes open for a decently priced Blue box set. Their house has been completely finished and they moved back in about 3 months ago. If I find a set, I plan on surprising them with it on April 30th, the anniversary of their house fire.

P.S. T-Bird set up a donation thread last year and I presented them the funds I believe in May or June of last year. They were so grateful of the generosity of the Thunderbird owners. As this time rolls around I want to put out my thanks again to all those who contributed to this cause last year. Thanks !!

Thunderbirdblue2002 your insight sounds good except for one thing. Last year in Texas home owners insurance policies almost doubled. The Ramirez's got PO'd at their insurance company and cancelled.They shopped for insurance and two weeks after cancelling their house went up in smoke, but luckily it was mainly contained to the interior and not the structure. Yes it was stupid on their part to cancel before finding another company. They lost all of their clothes and furniture, drywall, cabinets, appliances and their pets. It cost Mr. Ramirez about $70,000 out of his own pocket to get the house back in shape. As for begging for a box set - get real. I was not and never will ask for a set. Like I said I would like to find a decently priced set that I can buy them as a gift. Charity was never asked for. So I wish you would read the post more carefully. As for the donations that were made through TBird, it was a total of $225.00. They never asked for it and they did not want to take it at first. They finally accepted it and wrote a thank you note to each and every person who sent the money that was never asked for in the first place. I will call spartacus this weekend when I am able to call at a decent hour and find his asking price.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
03 F250 Lariat Crew Cab 7.3L Power Stroke
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

-

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back