The Prowler is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOT,

A bra iS a must on the trailer... and thanks for the complement you will get to see the woodward this saturday at pappas.. and you hit he nail about years and colors...

NG,

I see you point and I with you ..I would want to drive the cars as much as I can..also his wife and son help with timeshare in the prowlers LOL....but that his thing I don't think that many of his car more than 1000 miles on then and when we have events he ships which ever car he is driving to the event....

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Crossfire1.jpg

Crossfire2.jpg

Crossfire4.jpg

There is an article in the Feb.2001 issue of Car and Driver featuring the Crossfire.

CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE
Vehicle type: front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door coupe

Estimated base price: $38,000
Engine type: supercharged DOHC 24-valve, V-6, aluminum block and heads, SBEC III engine-control system with port fuel-injection

Displacement: 167 cu in. 2736cc
Power (SAE net): 275 bhp @ 6000 rpm
Torque (SAE net): 270 lb.ft @ 4000 rpm
Transmission: 5-speed manual
Wheelbase: 102.6 in
Length: 156.4 in
Width: 72.4 in
Height: 51.3 in
Curb weight: 2900 lb.

Manufacturer's performance ratings:

Zero to 60 mph: 5.8 sec.
Standing 1/4 mile: 13.9 @102 mph
Top speed (drag limited): 148 mph

sheesh, i'm not even sure if i can afford my one thunderbird, let alone 12 of 'em!!!

more power to y'all.

(i think i need a new job!)

The Prowler Owners Association(poa)visited The CAAP Plant and the people behind the Prowler to pay Tribute to the Men and Women of the Conner Ave Assembly Plant..

Each member of the CAAP force received a commemorative diecast mounted on a plaque, and a CD with all of the member pics that were posted, as well as a 10 minute video presentation from POA

carplaque.jpg

HOT news .. last prowler will be a a one of a kind electric blue with a 3.8L S/C will go on sell on e-bay and all the money given to charity...

here is the pictures from the paint plant(msx)..since they don't do any painting at caap for viper or prowler..
msxblue01.jpg

msxblue02.jpg

msxblue03.jpg

Originally posted by DavidN:

here is an pictures of an awesome garage:

mgarage2.jpg

There was a movie made in the 80's/90's with a garage like that in it, anyone remember which movie it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back