Teary Eyed Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
WP - All the best to you in your next endeavor. I can only reiterate what has been said before me. You are indeed a credit to Ford and the great state of Michigan. I too, hope you can meet with us on 4/27. I now have almost 1300 miles on my Bird and am enjoying it more every day. I am constantly complimented on the beautiful blue!

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium w/ Full Accent '02 - VIN #1FAHP60A02Y111538 - GOT IT AND LOVE IT!

Yellow '76

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Pooh, thanks for all you've done. We will all miss you and you're input. We think of you whenever we see our beautiful yellow bird. We know how much pride you took in your work, and we appreciate the quality product you turned out. Please don't stay away.

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

Pooh,

The work you and your group did on the NM Birds deserves an Oscar. Your Show of Pride is obvious and many of us will remember you as the voice of the Wixom Plant that helped us endure the long wait.

THANKS !

Jack - GA

See Ya, Pooh! Thanks for watching out for us on the line. You helped make the wait bearable!

TTBB
Blue (great paint job)/White Top/Full Blue

WP, boy you were/are a shining light for many on this board, and I want to say thank you for being a link to workings of such a grand company. You truly have helped me personally and evidently, many on this board. Ford should be very proud of the caliper of dedicated employee they have in you, I know we on this board are proud to know you. Thank you again and hope to hear from you often. Joy

Ann,

Thanks for all you have done for us. We surely hope that you continue to visit the forum! The "home" plant is getting a very good employee, IMO.

You have helped to keep some very anxious folks out here to maintain some semblance of sanity while they wait. The company needs more folks like you.

Amadeus says "hey", and good luck on your new position.

WixomPooh; Thanks for being there but don't leave the site. Your knowledge, insite and caring attutude will be missed by all. Stay in contact with us. Thanks again

Pooh, I can only echo what others have already said. You're one of the people who made this board as friendly and helpful as it is, and we'll all miss you if you decide to move on. People like you and redbird have brought us right to the factory floor and given us a unique look at what goes on behind the scenes. I hope you know how much we appreciate your participation. Be assured you won't be forgotten.

frown.gif
Pooh, Thank you VERY, VERY, much for what you have done for all of us here on this board. You are a permanant member here. Everyone else has said it all, I can't add much to it. But, Live Long and Prosper.
Spence
wink.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

frown.gif
Pooh, ditto what is said by tr cruiser and everyone else. There are a lot of people across the nation and overseas who would have had a much worse time over the last year without your participation. You've been our touchstone, our lighthouse. Immense thanks for the posts from you and the others involved in getting the Thunderbird on the streets. You will be able to start your new job with your head held high, knowing you've made a positive impact, both during the past sad year and in the future, as generations marvel at this restyled, but somehow classic, automobile.
Your posts regarding status of the line and resolution of problems will be missed but we hope to hear from you once in awhile regarding your new venture.
All the best to you!

Wow, I don't check the messages on this board for one day, and look what I come back to! WP, thanks for being such a positive and active member of this forum...I know it's been said before, but ditto from me on all that has been said in this post!

Please check in and keep in touch.

------------------
White/White premium; full red accent interior; no VIN yet

I dount know what to say that others have not said before moe. but thanks for the great work, and all the information that you have helped us with. I hope that where ever you are going too, you enjoy your work as much as we all have enjoyed your postings. thanks again and a big Mahalo from us all. John

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

Thank you for all of your insight. My guess is that your "home plant" is the AAI Flat Rock plant since you live in Brownstown. AAI is one of my clients and I am at the plant occasionally, maybe we can meet up sometime.

WixomPooh,

Whose gonna paint My car??????

Your information and insights have been so valuable to all of us. Thank you very mcuh and good luck in your new. job. If only Ford had more employees like you.
The stock would be higher and we would have all had our cars months ago.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

Thank you all so much
smile.gif

NMJeff

Yes my home plant is AAI. Its much closer to home and that was the basis of my decision. Unfortunaltey, the work is going to be more physical.. but oh well- at least I have a job right. Please let me know when you are going to be visiting.

Its my understanding that my partner is going to move across the line and take my job and a good friend of ours is going to move from his current job to her job. Both of them are quality oriented
smile.gif

Pooh;

I too send along my best wishes for your future. I hope Ford had the good sense to recognize an outstanding employee and gave you a raise or promotion. It is people like you who take pride in their work and lives that make a difference in this world. We have come to know you because you helped build a car we on this forum love. But we have come to love and admire you because you are a great person. If ever you are in the Atlanta area I know this flock of Tbird fanatics here will treat you like the VIP you are. Please let us know if you ever come our way. Good luck with you new job.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

WP, I can not say anything that has not already been said, but I did want to add my personal "THANK YOU".
What is your new job, I am sure you will be an asset there also.

Bill, 15AGAIN

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359

Your "home" plant? That sounds wonderful! There's no place like home.

Thank you and good luck!

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate

TBirdII

I hired in at the Flat Rock plant (AAI). I lost my job in the summer of 2000 when they eliminated a shift. I was placed in Wixom in Jan 01 and now am returning "home" so to speak.

I hate leaving Wixom as I really did enjoy my job and my new friends (both in the plant and on this board). My husband also works at the Flat Rock plant and our home is less than 10 miles away. That was the basis for my decision to return- its what the family wanted. After 11 years of going to bed at 4 am I have to learn how to get up at 4 am.

Best wishes to all my friends and I will check in every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back