Teary Eyed Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
The past year has been absolutely incredible.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Alas, its time for me to say goodbye.
I have been given the opportunity to return to my "home" plant and the change will take place this coming Monday.

I want to thank each and every one of you for getting me through this past year. For helping me put life back into an otherwise repetitive job.

I wish all of you the best of luck in the future and tons of pleasure from your new Thunderbird.

WixomPooh

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Ann,

A hearty thanx for all that you have done for us, your input has been invaluable and has helped many get over the hump. I want to wish you the best of luck in going back "home". However, there is no need to become a stranger here, at least stick your head back in once in a while.

Again, many thanks.

Joe

-

WixomPooh-

Keep in touch-John and I would like to meet you when we hit Dearborn next month.

------------------
**********, **************************

Dear Pooh,

Thank you for all of your help... Best of Luck!.. Please, Keep in touch... Any time you need someone to talk to.. Were all right here...

Best Regards,
Rich

WixomPooh,

All of your input will be sorley missed.
Enjoy your move to the "home" plant with the thoughts of knowing how much you have ment to ALL of us.

THANX

Bob

Hey Neighbor,
This board won't be the same without you. Wishing you luck at your new job.

Sandie
smile.gif

W.P. thank you for all the help & all the memories over that past year. You never have to say goodbye, just hello from another plant.

Lon

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Ditto Lon, Pooh don't ever say goodbye, we all can't thank you and your co-workers enough for the magnificent paint jobs on our new toys (especially my red Bird). I think I speak for the entire board when I say, you'll always be welcome here no matter where you work. Jim W.

Pooh, I retired from Ford (Parts nnd Service) 3 years ago, after 32 years, and the great people there are what I miss most. You are an example of the best and most conscientious contributors to the Company, and I salute you.

I know you will take the pride you have in your work and your product with you whereever you go. You make us proud.

Keep in touch, we will miss your input. RBD

You will be missed. Hope you'll have computer access at your next plant so you can check in on us from time to time. and ditto to what everyone else has said.

Dot

Pooh, you're a good person and a credit to the Ford Motor Company. Thanks for all you did for the "Board People".
You'll still be one of us no matter where you are!!!

WP,
I want to echo what others have said about your involvement and participation. Like other message boards there are some that post just because they like reading their words. Your posts (public and in private e mails) show a real concern for doing the best that is within your reach to do. Even going beyond that at times.
Best of luck to you as you go home. Now I bet you will make a whole other group of people happy.
Thanks,
Dean

Wixompooh:

Thanks for all you have done, I hope it all works out for you.

You've made a lot friends here, if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask!

Tom M

W.P,
You'll be missed by all of us. Just don't forget that Lon O'Connell and Dot and I will still buy your dinner at the Texas Steak House in Amarillo, TX if you ever come through there. I live 6 hours from Amarillo and will drive the Bird up in a heartbeat (ooops, that's a hoofbeat). Good Luck at the 'home plant'.

George
Blue,White, full Blue on order......

Ann, it's a sad day. I truly wouldn't have made it through my entire 'Bird-buying experience without you -- and I echo the thoughts of many of us here. All the best to you and your family with this new move, and please do keep in touch with all of us.

Your friend (and only one of many),
Paula

-

Dear Wixompooh,

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

And the same to everyone at Wixom who has helped bring this wonderful thing into our lives, but especially to you for being such a source of information and hope here on the forum. I'm sure you will be a wonderful credit and addition at your new position. You should feel very good about your work over the past year. Best of luck.

-

Pooh - We will all miss your input, but hope you will still drop in and say hello whenever the mood strikes. If you wish, you are still welcome to join us in Grand Rapids on April 27th for the cruise. You may e-mail me at the address in my profile. Thanks again...

------------------
Chris
2002 Premium
Thunderbird Blue/Blue/Partial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back