tbird & jodrod; THANKS FOR A GREAT JOB ON THE FORUM! | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

tbird & jodrod; THANKS FOR A GREAT JOB ON THE FORUM!

• Thread starter Thread starter Norman
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
Well, I think I did this on an older post but it is worth stating again. I feel that tbird has given us bird lovers a place to voice our opinions and our differences. We may not always agree on everything but what are friends for.

As for jodrod, what can we say, a man that has dedicated part of his life to this forum and to everyone on it. With his computer savy and his good looks he has provided us with up to date info that most would have never known about before. ( By the way jodrod, I'm NOT gay just a figure of speech).
Dot has given us another place to look for info. and keeps a very up to date site on what is happening out here.
This list goes on and on but at least we have each other in our quest to find out everything we can about the new T-Bird. What is wrong with it, which is not much, what we need to know about it, what we think needs to be done to improve it, what we like about it, what we think about Ford responding to our questions, G-Thang and her friends and last BUT not least, many, many thanks to POOH for her input to this site.
I know that there are many, many, more people to thank for making this site work.
But the most important people to thank are the engineers, the designers and the people on the floor at Wixom that gave us such an incredible car to talk about and to drive.

To everyone out there that has contributed to this site or to this car I will be eternally grateful.
Gobird,
Spence Haldeman

PS, Happy Motoring to everyone here and LIVE LONG AND PROSPER.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back