T'Bird Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

California Car Cover www.calcarcover.com.... I received a Thunderbird Cover from My Dealer as a little gift when I picked up my New Bird... After a few weeks I noticed Small Scratches in the paint.. I called California Car Cover and Purchased a New Cover... The New Cover is a "Softweave" ~ $170...complete with storage bag.... Super Soft and a "Very Nice" Custom Fit..

Originally posted by PA 02 Bird:
California Car Cover www.calcarcover.com.... I received a Thunderbird Cover from My Dealer as a little gift when I picked up my New Bird... After a few weeks I noticed Small Scratches in the paint.. I called California Car Cover and Purchased a New Cover... The New Cover is a "Softweave" ~ $170...complete with storage bag.... Super Soft and a "Very Nice" Custom Fit..

The link doesn't work.

------------------
Jim Williams
'98 Lincoln Continental & waiting for red/red/blk #2 of 2 premium Bird (also Vin-less)

simple fix - just take out all those extra little "dots"
wink.gif
www.calcarcover.com

I thought it was only me being picky about the silver one I got from ford. Thanks guys you replaced my confidence in my first instinct. Did you also feel it was way to tight of a fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back