Sure is quiet here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pooh,

That's my job this weekend, 10000 outdoor lights to go up. When I look at the electric meter I think I need a boat anchor to keep it from flying.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

jodrod:

Read your post on old BON. Moving here as of today, and when the new/broken BON is up can we copy/paste many of our old posts to this board?

FDCAPTAIN, Should be able to, that's what I have been doing on the double posts.

RACERROGER,

As I mentioned to Pooh in an email, all the votes are not counted yet (and in FL that may take some time). As more people get the word we will see what the verdict is. I for one am happy here. websiteworld (also tbird, the owner of the server and a Ford guy) says we should not have a bandwidth problem and it will be a dedicated Thunderbird forum.

This site seems to work fine. I think the problems with the new BON would continue because they do not own the site.

I did like to see the city and state for each user. I wonder if that can be added to this site?

I guess I'd better sign on. I'm married to "thenewbird2" and she usually does all the computer stuff at home. I just support her habit. I just lurk in the background and enjoy the messages.
"Hi" Lon, glad you finally got your car!!
George.....
PS, to Lon, the '57 is still running great!

Originally posted by TJBIRD:

I did like to see the city and state for each user. I wonder if that can be added to this site?

Ask and you shall receive. Just updated.

Originally posted by TJBIRD:
This site seems to work fine. I think the problems with the new BON would continue because they do not own the site.

Ask and you shall receive! Thanks for the suggestion.

JodRod

Hubby came out when I was putting up the lights and told me that the electric company called and said thanks for the XMas Bonus.. now I wonder just what does he mean??

Roger

My love... you didn't think I would leave you behind did ya?

Glad to see the site up and working. Received my first mailing from the Thunderbird Collection today. WAY COOL! I'm hoping by receiving this that the car won't be far behind. I'm #4 of 7 also. Maybe Feburary or March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back