Stainless Steel Stips | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Stainless Steel Stips

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
😎 I have read about the Stainless Steel Strips that cover the hard top marks on the rear deck. I have an 02 Red Bird and would be interested in adding those. Can someone assist me in locating this item and an estimated cost. I would appreciate it.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Lee:
Yes, I too have an '02 Bird and the strips are manufactured here in Westford, MA at QAA. You can find them at QAAUSA.com Once there, click on Ford, then TBird, and the page will come up. In the lower right bottom is their ebay ordering system logo, or just call 800-343-8329. If you are local call 978-692-3026. E-mail is info@qaausa.com
They also have many other items for sale as well. Keep us informed.

That's great Lee. By the way, would you consider joining about 15 other Birds at Portsmouth, NH this year?
Thunderama 2006 is June 25, 2006. There's three from NY, 1 from RI, Three from CT and the rest from MA/NH.
I have a room block at the Hampton Inn, or you could meet us at 8:30 Sunday AM and caravan in with us all.
If interested, send me a PM with your email addres and I'll send you data.

Thunderama 06

I did notice that and it sounds like it might be fun George. Let me check with the boss to see if she has already made plans that weekend. If not, I will get back to you in a day or two for more info.

Thunderama

George, it looks like we are free for the show up north the weekend of 6/24....Let me know if there are still rooms available.....

Thanks,
Lee

Lee: Yes there are some rooms available. If you PM me, your email address, I'll get you all the specifics. I could even email you the flyer for the show.
So far I have 8 rooms of the 12 booked. So there are 8 TBirds and 17 people staying at the hotel and there will others, form NH and ME meeting us in the parking lot at 8AM on Sunday
Look forward to meeting you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back