What would you buy 1957, 1959 or 1965? | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

What would you buy 1957, 1959 or 1965?

• Thread starter Thread starter canadiancreed
  • Start date Start date
The level of work needed, condition of body, which one would she look best driving.
I bought my 55 based on body condition, no rusted through at all spots, only two small dents.
I was just wondering if you are from Illinois?

This page contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Buy the 57. No woman will ever stop her car after coming through a 4 way stop, lower her window, actually stick her head out the window and say "that is a beautiful car" for a 59 or 65.
Actually had that happen to me as I waited my turn at the 4 way.
Agree! I had the same experience at red light and the woman not only said "beautiful car" but continued to converse about the car with questions until the light turned green.

Back