Spottings by redbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redbird,
I've been waiting for what seems like an eternity, and the call from my dealer (after I bugged the hell out of him) came today with my VIN - 20726. I will be forever grateful if you keep an eye out for it and let me know when it comes down the line. Blue/Blue/Premium/Black accent.

redbird,

Have you seen anything of VIN 120790? My dealer doesn't seem to squat.

3BMMII,

Perfect timing, t-bird #20790 started down the line today before lunch, will probably be Monday before finishing and going to shipping.

NCBlueBird,

Your 20726 is on the line eleven birds ahead of 3BMMII's, will probably ship out Monday too!

How about VIN 1FAHP60A12Y120121??? Can you give me a status?

redbird,

Thanks that is great news I appreciate the info. This is a lot more informative than the dealer. All we have to do now is wait for the truck.

redbird,

I would like to meet you if possible while I'm touring the plant. I'm scheduled to meet Dave Davis at 9:00 AM for the tour on Wednesday.

WixomPooh, wish you were still there. My car was supposed to be in the Paint Shop last Friday...

RedBird,

You have made my week with the news that my T-Bird is now born and on its way to Daddy. And over father's day weekend to top it all.

The people in Hockeytown had not been on my favorites list since the Canes dropped the Stanley Cup to ya'll last week. That's all in the past now. Detroit can have the Stanley Cup forever as long as I get my bird.

Thanks for all your help making this a great experience.

NCBlueBird
Blue/Blue/Premium/Black Accent VIN# 20726

redbird,

Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. If you see someone at the Plant with a big grin on his face, that would be me...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Blue/Blue/Full Blue/ Premium/VIN 121065

Don't know, but I'll bet the hundred plus that went down the line today shoved it right out the door.

If it is trucked, you'll see it next week, if by rail, then an additional week.

Redbird,
I am waiting for my blue/blue/premium blue. VIN is 22976. Any estimates on when it would be scheduled to start down the line.

Thanks

TBirdman

My bird was an impulse purchase, so I can only imagine the value of redbird's kindness to those waiting for their birds.

I suggest we declare this saturday June 29 as "tops down for redbird day" as a thank you for our unsung good guy!

thanks for the continued info! Bill

RT42, I know how important this info is to waiting customers, I appreciate the nice words. I wish Ford would use the internet to help people with cars on order instead of making them rely on the dealers who often treat them as pests.

Tbirdman, yours is just a couple of weeks away.

jt2233, don't overlook my previous post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back