Spottings by redbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTBRD_aka_jodrod

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
redbird,

I thought it might be a good idea for you to have your own thread. It will make it easier for those still waiting to find your spottings if they are listed in one place.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I just posted one on the "Anyway to double check order" thread, all future sightings will go here.

OK, let's see who the winner of the first spotting will be, could it be joelja
wink.gif

Larry Innis,

16217 started down the line today, will be completed tomorrow.

joelja - saw 16150 and 16051 but no 16050 yet.

Dewbird - watching out for yours too, should be close.

-

joelja and DEWbird,

16050 is going down the line and nineteen Thunderbirds later is 16105 chasing after it. Both should drive off and head for shipping tomorrow!

YEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much redbird. You are a super star.

I am ready for 16,050 to come home to roost. Pls give any updates as they occur. We need to stand by the railroad tracks and watch for our cars.

-

eek.gif
Well I didn't hear of this before but us UNION brothers and sisters have to stick together. This is the American Way.

I know I'll get all kinds of flack on that one, but what the He--.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Zoot Horn Rollo,

What is the digit just after the P60A in your vin and do you know your position in the dealers allocation (# of #)? Also did you get a build or eta date?

The numbers jump around by hundreds, they are not in sequence. Sometimes, high numbers are run followed by several days of lower numbers. Yours is close, should be any time now.

-

Redbird -- Thanks for the report. The long
wait is finally winding down. Just called
mom to let her know it won't be long till
she has her Blue Bird.

Again Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back