Roof Leak | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Roof Leak

• Thread starter Thread starter ares
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went shopping for a 2002 Thunderbird today after a moderate rain. I peeked through the windows of the three cars in the lot and they all had water inside. (All had the hardtop on) One was so bad that the water was dripping from the dash. Have you owners had the same problem? My wife is really disappointed.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Please post the three solutions to roof leaks that Ford had. I am working closely with a Ford Rep from Wixom at this time. He seems to be very helpful and legitimate.

brd4jk & tleslie
I had posted some time in the past of water leaks where the side windows meet the hard top. The only response that I got was to reprogram the windows for the "up" position.
My dealer "says" they are waithing for Ford to give them a fix. This was 5 weeks ago.
I would appreciate any information you can share on correcting this problem.
The only time I get a response from the dealer is when I call. For you people out there that have responsive dealers consider yourselves lucky.

3b
tell me where exactly is your leak. my dealership does know of three places that there is a fix for i have seen the pictures from wixom how and what to look for. email me if you want www.brd4jk@*******

3bm11 Your dealer needs to learn how to adjust the window upward and in a little, specifically near the back of the doors. Call your dealer back and have them contact Mr. Larry Fisher..if they dont, let me know.. drtoddleslie@*******

3b
tleslie is right he is the man with the latest and greatest info. it appears to me that some of these district reps are tellin people things that they arent sure of themselves.

larry is coming to kc wed to look at my bird
thanks tleslie for info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back