Red or Yellow??? HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is the yellow would have been my frist choice. BUT, then they made the blue available. We took the blue. No regrets.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Color is clearly a matter of personal preference. I like all the colors...but I LOVE the blue. I just wish I could get my blue car with a white interior(with the blue accents).

No big deal, but just an idle thought.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

Love my Blue!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

I'd wait and get the '03. Horseower going to 285 plus new colors and who knows what else. Maybe heated leather seats? If you go with the '03 when will you get delivery?

CTBob, probably a year from now if your lucky.

------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

I think so, that is the roomer anyway.
I think I read somewhere back about a year or two ago that this engine COULD put out 350 to 375 HP. If they wanted to do it.
------------------
02 T-Bird
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

-

03Tbird,

Another thing to consider - in most "runs" of collector vehicles the 1st model year and the last model year are usually the most desirable and command the larger premiums down the road. The really big exception to this is probably the original run of T-Birds as the '56 is probably more popular than the '55 and will hold its own with the '57. Examples of the opposite include the '55-'57 Chevy, '67-'69 Camaro, '63-'65 Buick Riviera (the middle year is generally the least desirable of the 3). Believe me, these cars move pretty well already. Since they are not designed to be drag racers anyway, you probably won't notice the 30 horses except at the higher speeds. They go faster than the law allows now.

Just more food for thought,

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back