• Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here

• Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 4th of July Special Offer **LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS** Guest! You can upgrade your account today and unlock member only features of the site and remove all Google/Amazon ads! Click here to learn more. Thanks for supporting the club!

• 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

Rear speaker cover removal 04 t-bird.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

That guy in the Lincoln-LS video gets full marks for patience.
No tools were thrown across the garage, no smashed body parts and not a single expletive escaped his lips.

His style of working and mine are completely opposite...

LOL, I agree about patience. Not sure if I would tackle it It does look like you have a lot of room in the Lincoln LS with the back seat gone.. I have a feeling the T-Bird would be cramped.. Also just replacing the pump only and not the whole assembly, which is the route I would of taken.. I would hate to screw it up tearing assembly apart.. Man he was good showing every little nuance of the process.. I actually watched the whole 45 minutes.. I could of used some popcorn though..

Please let me know how I can remove the rear speaker covers to access the top of fuel tank. Thanks.
Golf Now...I've found that going into my local Ford Dealer and asking, usually results in getting the RIGHT answer.
They don't mind if you're doing it yourself. They figure: You can pay me now. Or pay me later.

Everytime I try to research a repair procedure for anything I get no results?? Wth

When I had to replace my fuel pump a few years ago, space is tight. In removing the rear speaker panels do be careful
there are two tabs that the speaker panels fasten to. They can break easily. If I remember correctly the tabs are close
to the edge of the center panel with the T Bird logo. Other that the two tabs, everything else is easy to remove.

Back