...Ready for winter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Put the top on yesterday....ready for the 'Bird's second winter....Driving around I was thinking....It seems to attract more attention with the top on....what are your thoughts/observations? :D

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

the tbird was meant to be a convertible. top down rules. roof is there only to keep crap and snow out of it in winter and to limit the drivers rear visibility.

Here in Florida we just recently removed the hardtop. It's too hot in the summer to let the top down much.

The car is much tighter and a/c doesn't work as hard with hardtop on.

Probably leave the top off till April or so, then it starts to warm up too much.

I think the car looks best with top down, hardtop on and finally with soft top up.

Much as it pains me to admit it, my baby looks better with the top ON. I keep the hardtop off nearly all year, and the soft top down as much as possible, 'cause I love driving in the open air. Y'know, which way a particular 'bird looks better MAY have something to do with the color combo it sports. The white tops make many of the colors look more attractive, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back