Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
message now says my vehicle has been shipped by rail as of 12/21. Anyone know how long it takes train to get to California? My wife says this has been worse than delivering baby....late by one month

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Does anyone know, for sure, how many of the 25,000 have actually been sold to end-user customes? I remember several months back the number was 17,000. let's say, for example it is now 20,000. That would mean about a month or two sooner for us Birdless people to get our cars. Any real data on this subject would be appreciated.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

Here is a new one for this forum. I am wheelchair bound, took delivery of my 02 Thunderbird on 12-15 at a cost of $41,360.80, including Indiana 5% sales tax. That is MSRP. I should be happy, right, I'm not. The d--- wheelchair does not fit in the trunk. My heart fell at least two feet. My son, who is a big body-builder, came up with his family on Christmas Day and I put his muscles to work and we tore that trunk apart. Guess what? The chair now fits. After waiting three years for this car, I'm happy again. We have two inches to spare.

joelja,
Let's see, I think the number 17,000 was announced in early May or April and 18,000 announced a month later. We haven't heard any more #s announced since then. I have heard rumors that new orders for 2002 T-birds were stopped sometime before Dec. but nothing to substantiate that. Maybe some dealer reading this board has heard??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back