PORTHOLE ETCHED GLASS LOOK DECAL? | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

PORTHOLE ETCHED GLASS LOOK DECAL?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jackie’s ride
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jackie’s ride

Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

007.JPG Do it this way

They are metal and I had to modify them by grinding off the mounting studs to make the backside flat then applied with auto trim ( grey color) double sided tape cut to fit with an exacto knife. Then adhered to the glass, the inside has the outline only of the logo in the grey tape showing, which looks good from inside. I bought the metal logos from a guy on this forum from Florida who advertised them in the classified section of this forum which you can probably look up here in the forum. I'm not at my big computer but I can look it up later when I get back home Thursday if you can't find it..

I bought some of those a couple weeks ago. I really like the look.IMG_2521 (Large).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back