Porthole Bird Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Tuesday and I just went to look at the wing emblems and they look GREAT! There is a little cleaning-up that they need to do to make it look perfect, so it will now be Wednesday before I will have the final product. I may change my mind and go with the White & Blue emblem, instead of the all-White version, because it looks much better than I thought that it would! There may be other places on the car that you might want to put them. I'll keep everyone posted.

Hobobob, I'm going off the subject here but I was wondering how the paint on your wheel inserts is holding up. Is it sticking to the chrome ok. I did something in that order to my 90 Super Coupe on the insets on the back bumber in gold but had to touch it up about once a year.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293

Gobird
So far the turquoise paint is sticking fine on the hubcap bird but I haven't driven it enough to really tell. From the looks of the snow around here, I won't drive it much til spring! It would be very easy to touch up.

If you can wait, I'll be swinging by his place next spring and will get pictures then. hobobob rarely takes pictures and feels lucky to be able to figure out how to respond on this bulliten board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back