One stop shop for accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TbirdMarty

VIP Contributor
Last seen
jodrod or tbird;

There are several different posts covering a wide range of accessories and I was wondering if ya'll could put together either a site or a post that lists all the accessories mentioned and future ones as they come on the market? This would save some duplications of posts asking about things like soft boot covers, floormats, top hoists, etc. I know this would come in very handy when my Bird finally arrives. I wouldn't have to ask the same questions about merchandise that have been asked before and I wouldn't have to go digging through numerous old posts covering the accessories I am interested in. If you could do something similar to the VIN# site it would be great. Thanks for all the work and imput from everyone on this site.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

TBM,

Dot has already started this on her TBird website, goto:

Site Map

All the the accessories are listed in the first column.

You might want to bookmark her site, she updates it regularily.

-

jodrod;

Thanks. As usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. It figures that someone would have already addressed this issue.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

thanks, Jodrod, I really need to update the accessories page. the accessories threads have added numerous items that I haven't listed yet but the main ones that people want to know about are there.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back