Nudo trimmed leather seats | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Nudo trimmed leather seats

• Thread starter Thread starter 42 ford nut
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Nudo is just a marketing name for "perforated soft, high quality" leather. The seats and bolsters are leather, the seat backs and sides are not. None of the door panels or dash are leather either. This ws covered in this thread: http://www.fordthunderbirdforum.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/001257.html There GOBIRD, now I WILL have to kill you.
smile.gif

-

wink.gif
DavidA, I think you are wronge, NUDOS are real animals and they are going to rebel against this useless slater of them and we will have to be satisfied with cheap vinal seats in our Birds. NUDOS live in the deep jungles of Alaska and are hunted for their soft leather hids. Once the NUDOS revolt everyone well have to use the cheap vinal for their cars and coats that was used in the 60's. Believe me the NUDOS will win this battle for their life depends on it.
tongue.gif

DavidA ,Keep looking over your shoulder, there just may be a NUDO there with an AK47 ready to take you out.These can be vicious PREDATORS!!
eek.gif

Hansenisu, better watch what you say I hear that the NUDOS monitor this board!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

-

-

-

Obviously another hokey protected species in ANWAR!!!

Have a good holiday, friends.

------------------
2002 T-Bird Red/Red/Partial Red
1971 Pontiac LeMans Sport Convertible

Don't Nudos do like lemmings, and stampede off of a cliff. I heard that the Nudo collectors stood at the bottom of the chasm and caught them in nets so their leather wouldn't be damaged by the impact.

Actually, they use "volunteers" like GOBIRD to stand at the bottom of the cliffs.They do lose alot of the volunteers, but NEVER lose a Nudo. They can always find more "volunteers" at the 'home'.
smile.gif

I was wondering why there is not option for heated seats, who needs them, I would get heated just thinking my ass was sitting on somthing Nude Oh, Oh, Oh!
This string is getting just too HOT for us conservative Canadians!
redface.gif
redface.gif
We try to stay COOL!
tongue.gif

tongue.gif
DavidA , the NUDOS will get you for that one.
eek.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

It is true. We here in Alaska have tried to rid ANWR of all the NUDOs. Just maybe when we exterminate all of them or chase them south, the tree huggers will go with them. Remeber we need to buy our gas from the USA not terrorist. Watch out for the NUDOs.

Don't worry about the NUDO population. They are nowhere near extinction, it's another liberal fallacy like the NAUGA saga. Years ago everyone was customizing car interiors with Naugahyde interiors. The PETA types said it would lead to the extinction of the Nauga; not true. They run rampant in their native habitats. Now the SUVs and Nudos are the target.

Hey
The NAUGAS did survive. They were very present in the 50's and 60's and still today. I just caught some to use. If the NUDOS are as healthy they too will survive
LONG LIVE THE NUDOS!!!

PS Iike SUV's TOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back