NO Heat | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

NO Heat

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveS
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S
Reaction score
I have a 2002 and have lost my heat. I checked and the coolant is following through the heating coil/core and the out temp is 120 degrees. I have searched and found that there are four environmental sensors that control the doors that mix the hot and cool air to the car's vent system. I don't know how to check those sensors nor do I even know where they are. Any help is appreciated.

There is also a HVAC Motor control valve could that cause the heat not work?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Steve:
I have a pdf file that may help but cannmot attach. TBF system says I've reached my max for attachments.😕
PM me with your email address and I'll send it to you. - It may help

Modeator, I tried sending the following to you but system continues coming back with same message, "Too short by 10 characters" :
Mike

I believe I still have data available to share but cannot post attachments. I've reached my max. See this thread:
http://forums.thunderbirdforum.com/s...ead~t~3869.htm

I won't post my email address , so posting pdf file on site is easier and allows more people to view them - Plus it's better for your site.

Can you help?
"message too short by ten characters", so now it should go through.

Hopefully one of these messages get to Mike

I don't think I have PM privileges

Hi George,

I don't have enough posts to have PM, my email xketasy@*********
Any help is appreciated. I think I've got it narrowed down to the door at the heater box. The temp in the box was 143 so my core is good.

All documents sent.... I look forward to your results🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back